Jebao AP500 Submersible Water Feature Pump
The Jebao AP500 is designed primarily for use in outdoor ponds or small pond water features, but due to its size can easily be used for indoor aquariums and rearing tanks or indoor water features, in fact anywhere where reliable water conveyance, circulation or flow is required.
This compact pond pump has to be fully submersed underwater and it's dimensions ensure it is easily installed in the smallest of spaces.
Has inbuilt flow adjuster and hose connector to alter the size tubing on the outlet from 8mm to 12mm.
Comes complete with 10 meters of outdoor heavy duty cable (please note as it is designed for outdoor use there is no fitted plug).
- Designed for submersible use only
- Adjustable output up to 400L/H
- Maximum head 0.65m
- Power consumption 5w
- Mazimum operation depth is 1.5m
- Complete with 10m outdoor cable
- Accepts 8mm or 12mm tubing
- 4 feet suckers to stabilise
- Simple to install and maintain
- Dimensions: 5.5cm x 4cm x 6cm (L x W x H)
TIP: If you specifically require an indoor pump for aquarium use, visit our Shop and look at the Hidom AP range of indoor pumps which come with 1.8m of lightweight cable and have a fitted UK 3 pin plug and are a lot cheaper.