EHEIM Skim350 - Micro Surface Skimmer For Freshwater & Marine Fish Tanks
Aquatic Product of the Year in 2013
Most aquariums, over time, will form a film of microorganisms, dust, oils and food fat forms (a 'mould film'). This in turn can effect the gas exchange leading to poor oxygenation of your tank.
The EHEIM skim350 surface skimmer is designed to eliminate the mould film so that you can have a clear water surface and high oxygenation.
Suitable for smaller aquariums up to 350 litres, this micro-surface skimmer is simple, quick and flexible to use.
The bacteria and dirt particles which are sucked in are collected in the filter sponge. This should be simply taken out and thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- Smaller surface skimmer for aquariums up to 350 litres
- Removes surface films and microorganisms from the water surface
- Therefore promotes proper gas exchange
- For both long term and temporary usage
- Quick installation - easy to fix to tank via suction cups
- Only 5 Watt power consumption
- Adjustable Power switch to turn up or down
- Fitted with UK 3 pin plug and 1.4m of cable
- Approx dimensions 13cm Height x 3cm Width x 5cm Depth
Although designed for constant use, the EHEIM Skim 350 is also suitable for short term use.