Interpet Easy Test Complete Dip Test Kit - 60 Tests
The Interpet Easy Test aquarium test kit can be used for both freshwater and tropical tanks.
It is extremely important to your fish health to regularly test the water and prevent any harmful toxins escalating to proportions which start to kill the fish - prevention is better then cure! We recommend testing your tank water at least monthly, but also when you first set up your tank, introduce new fish or carry out any maintenance.
Dip tests are easier for some aquarists as its as simple as dipping in the water and comparing to a chart.
- Ammonia - toxic waste produced by fish. High levels kill fish
- Nitrite - toxic product of ammonia breakdown. Causes fish health problems
- Nitrate - end product of waste breakdown. Causes stress and algae problems
- Ph Broad Range - acidity or alkalinity of water. Incorrect ph stress and kill fish
- KH/GH - water hardness
What is in the box:
- 10 tests EACH for Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, pH, KH and GH
- Colour charts for each test
- Guidance for each water parameter