Hikari Fish Foods
Hikari Fish Foods are manufactured in Japan by the Kamihata Fish Industry Group. They are one of the worlds leading producers of specialist tropical and coldwater aquarium fish foods which they have been supplying for decades. All Hikari foods have been scientifically formulated to meet the exacting nutrition needs of specific species of aquarium fish and are supplied in re-sealable hermetically sealed bags.
Hikari Tropical Aquarium Fish Food Range Includes:
- Hikari Cichlid Gold coloured enhancing pellet food for Cichlid’s.Hikari Sinking Cichlid Gold for Cichlids and other large fish that prefer to feed from the bottom.
- Hikari Cichlid Staple growth diet developed for Cichlids and available in a variety of pellet sizes.
- Hikari Algae Wafers contain pure cultured spirulina that provides a balanced diet for Pecostomus and other herbivorous algae eating aquarium fish.
- Hikari Massivore Delite for extra large bottom feeding carnivorous fish, including Oscars, Birchirs and Red Tailed Catfish. Each pellet has the calorific value of nearly two small goldfish.
- Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellet is a perfect alternative to live food ideal for Sharks, Eels, carnivorous Catfish and Sting Rays.
- Hikari Micro Pellets are a semi floating food for Tetra, Barbs and other small mouthed tropical fish.
- Hikari Micro Wafers contain krill and spirulina and are a daily diet for small community tank fish species.
- Hikari Cichlid Excel floating pellets have been formulated for herbivorous African Rift Valley Cichlids and contain wheat-germ and vegetable matter.
- Hikari Sinking Cichlid Excel for bottom feeding plant eating Rift Valley Cichlids
- Hikari Discus Bio-Gold is a slowly sinking pellet specially formulated with added krill and silkworm pupae making very attractive to finicky feeders such as Discus fish.