Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish - Mount onto Side of Vivarium
Tree-dwelling reptiles and amphibians are often reluctant to use ground-level food dishes. The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish is an elevated, escape-free worm feeder-dish that can be mounted at any desired height. Simply stick the self-adhesive clip to the glass of your terrarium and mount the feeder-dish to provide your reptiles constantly with mealworms.
The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish prevents mealworms from escaping as it has a removable lid.
The convenient clip-system allows you to easily remove the dish for a refill or cleanup.
Great for climbing Geckos, Chameleons etc that like to feed up high.
- Size 7cm width x 8cm depth x 10cm height
- Elevated, escape-free worm feeder-dish
- Perfect for tree dwelling reptiles and amphibians
- Great for rock-climbing lizards and geckos
- Natural rock design, integrates in desert and tropical terrariums
- Can be installed at any desired height
- Convenient, self-adhesive clip-system