Exo Terra Canopy Combo Dish - Mount onto Side of Vivarium
Tree-dwelling reptiles and amphibians are often reluctant to use ground-level food dishes. The Exo Terra Canopy Combo Dish is an elevated, feeder-dish that can be mounted at any desired height. Simply stick the self-adhesive clip to the glass of your terrarium and mount the feeder-dish.
The convenient clip-system allows you to easily remove the dish for a refill or cleanup.
The food part of the dish is exactly the right size to place a jelly pot, and the drinking side has little graduated steps leading into the water bowl side.
Great for climbing Geckos, Chameleons etc that like to feed up high.
- Size 11cm width x 6.5cm depth x 10cm height
- 2-in-1 Water and feeding dish
- Food part is exactly the right size to put a jelly pot
- Perfect for tree dwelling reptiles and amphibians
- Great for rock-climbing lizards and geckos
- Natural rock design, integrates in desert and tropical terrariums
- Can be installed at any desired height
- Convenient, self-adhesive clip-system
TIP: Why not use a left over empty jelly pot to put for example, your crested gecko diet in the combo dish, makes cleaning much easier, you just need to remove the jelly pot dish!